Dear Parents and Guardians of PS 192,
Walt Disney once said, "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." As we embark on a new school year, let these words resonate in our hearts, not only for our children but for ourselves as well.
Our dreams are like guiding stars in the night sky, lighting the path to a brighter future for our kids. At PS 192, we are not just educators; we are dream enablers. We are here to nurture and support the aspirations of our students. However, we also need your support, encouragement, and partnership in this journey.
Here are a few ways we can collectively help our children achieve their dreams:
- Set an Example: Show your children the importance of courage and determination by pursuing your own dreams. Lead by example, and they will learn to do the same.
- Encourage Exploration: Let your children explore their interests and passions. Support their curiosity, and don't be afraid to let them try new things.
- Foster Resilience: Life is full of ups and downs, and it's essential that our children learn to persevere through challenges. Encourage them to bounce back from setbacks with renewed determination.
- Provide Resources: Ensure your child has access to the resources they need to chase their dreams, whether that's books, materials, or opportunities for extracurricular activities.
- Communicate Openly: Maintain an open line of communication with your child's teachers and with your child. Discuss their dreams, aspirations, and progress regularly.
Remember, every child's dream is unique and precious, and the journey to achieving those dreams is equally special. Let's work together to create a nurturing environment where our children can develop the courage to chase their dreams fearlessly.
Here at PS 192, we believe in the potential of every child, and we are dedicated to helping them realize their dreams. With your unwavering support, we can make those dreams come true.
Thank you for entrusting us with the privilege of shaping the futures of our young dreamers.
With warm regards,
PS 192 Team